Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
01 APRIL 2012

Home Nataliana Bruno Mars Besties


 

If I had to


If I had to choose friendship or love .. 

I'm willing to sacrifice love for the sake of a friendship .. 

Give her love as you gave me, although very painful for me.


i will let you go if you want it..
i will let you go, if she really need you.
i will do it.
i will .. to make you happy.
even it very painful.
i will do it dear.
She also need you.
Me too.
But,she more need you.


although very painful for me to accept.
I will try.
Live without you, like my day is darkness.
I love you more than anything else ..
just for you ..
love just for you ..
not others.


the days with you is so  happy.
Our love remains until now.
though too many barriers.
Everything is for you.
everything!
The barrier between us is too strong and I can not afford.
I was alone again.
You stole my heart. and never return back.

LOVE KILL ME ! 

Sin - Love Hurts



I always miss you.
I always wanted you were near me.
I always love you.
Mistakes teach me about life.
And I need you beside me.
but .......
It can't

please don't let me alone
i always want you.
i love you more then everything
ONLY ...


SUka ? KOmen la .HEHE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...